Friday, June 11, 2010

Bad medicine

So I am trying to get used to my new software but it still takes some getting used to. I thought I would blog more often once I got this software but I haven't been so allowed me to catch you up next week I have several appointments one with an oral surgeon I neurosurgeon one with a and the following week one with an oncologist, and yet another MR. it looks like I'm going to be busy for a couple of weeks besides I still have my physical therapy appointments to go to I got back from Michigan last weekend I had a great trip! to whether a nice and not too humid. it is a good thing I went at very early summer. of course I did not take any pictures on the strip but I do have one of the tigers game that we went to you know that famous tigers game about the umpire who ruin and a really nice pitcher's record for you're a perfect game! I don't know you may have heard about it on the news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment